Monday, September 22, 2008

Feet on the ground

Again, sorry about the light posting; I've been in the air for the last two and a half days. I have a Movie Guns post coming up, I just have to put it all together, and after that, I will be back in the air again for about two more days.

There seems to be some chatter on IMFDB about how Movie Guns X has some inaccuracies. Indeed, there is a Mossberg 500 that is actually a 590, thanks to the keen eye of a commenter, and some of the M4geries I did not correctly identify. I appreciate the scrutiny. I would like to add that both of our websites have inaccuracies, as they are created by humans which are prone to such things, and I will sometimes cruise IMFDB after I do my post to do a comparison. I like to think that my self gratifying site has something else to offer, which is commentary on the gunplay in the film. To each their own.

I'm barely holding this laptop together at this point, and I still can't post comments. I'm glad to hear that Sailor Curt's wife is good-to-go. There's no news like good news. Well, I'm going to take a nap before doing the post as I can barely hold my head up.

See you in about six hours or so.

No comments: