Thursday, October 30, 2008

What the REAL wild west looks like

And the street ain't runnin with blood.

"I saw him coming around the side of the house, so I decided I needed to do something," Schulz said. "I loaded my pistol, I got out of my car, and I told him he needed to stop."
She decided to act on her own. That's not "taking the law into your own hands" folks, it's deciding to not be a victim. She had the cops on the phone and was just waiting for them to show up.

She held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

"He started to step towards me, and he told me, 'Go ahead and shoot me,' so I put the phone like this and I put both hands on my pistol and I told him, 'I will shoot you. Please don't make me,'" Schulz said.

This lady used her single action revolver that she uses for target practice during cowboy action shooting to apprehend a scumbag, and she did it without firing a shot. The scumbag would have surely died had he tried to take that gun away from her.

Good for her. Here is a picture of her gun:
YEEEEE HAAAAAWW!!

Now think, had this woman been in Chicago she would be either dead or a felon.

No comments: