Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Game console prices drop

As a penny-pinching holiday season looms, videogame companies are cutting game-console prices, beefing up supplies and releasing a vast crop of new games in hopes of attracting a wider audience.
The price for the XBox 360 and Playstation 3 were just ridiculous when they first came out. When a game console costs more than a used Glock I have to draw the line, but if they reduce the prices of a XBox 360 in my area I might just have to buy one.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Amazon has the 60GB 360 with Lego Indiana Jones (great game) and Kung-fu Panda (not so great) for $300 with free shipping.

Anonymous said...

Well ... I was one of those idiots who slept on a sidewalk for a 360 when it launched. Paid plenty of coin for it too.

Worth. Every. Penny.

I've always been a gamer, though. For those who just play casually once in awhile, maybe not so much.