Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zero Intelligence Policy

The creators of Zero Tolerance Policies are doing a hell of a job of destroying this country. I'm sure, as always, that at the genesis of retarded laws like this are a legion of air-headed lawyers. You can count on that.

Here we have a high school student who, as far as we can tell, is an upstanding human being that loves his family and just wants to graduate and move on, but now is jammed up because some blow-hards in a board of supervisors meeting decided that toy guns were a menace worth ruining lives over.

Way to go guys. This would be the unintended consequences that people have been warning you about.

I don't know if there are such policies in my AO (wouldn't surprise me if there were), but if I knew a person who advanced such a stupid idea, I would not associate myself with them anymore.

No comments: