Friday, March 5, 2010

Brownells has a Facebook page

You learn something new every day. I don't have a Facebook page, because I have a hard enough time keeping up with a blog, and I only have a couple of friends, but I can see why it's been so successful. Instant communication.

Anyways, stop by and check it out. What a great conduit to exchange ideas in a hurry.

Also, as an added bonus, Pete Brownell is running for the NRA Board of Directors. Something tells me that you won't hear him loathing on hunters using AR15s!

There's more here.

To tell you the truth, I'm not an NRA member. I've always steered shy of the organization as I've always felt that some of the leadership plays political games. An influx of new leadership should turn things around, and now is the time that I should get up and give some support.

No comments: