Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A long day

I found out this morning that I will have a son this November! So that's cool! So sorry about the light posting today.

Other than that, I've been working on the impending travel that I have coming up. Unfortunately there are no gun blogger get togethers in my neck of the woods right now, even if I had the time. There's gonna be one this Sunday up North of me, but I won't be around for it.

I do have about 150 pictures and data from a test that I'm working on. I was hoping to have it posted by this weekend, but I have a little more shooting to do. I have some other shooting stuff that I want to do as well when I have the time. Time is one of those things that I would be willing to pay a decent amount of money for right now.

I will be on point tomorrow so come back by and take a look.
Post a Comment