Monday, June 13, 2011

D.C.'s annual sausage riders protest fossil fuels

CTone, what in the hell does that even mean? I don't know, but I thought "Topless Bike Riders Take DC" was very misleading, if not outright false advertising. Well, I guess eleven dudes in thongs qualifies as "topless;" how they talked the hippie chick into coming along is the question of the day.

This massive protest consisting of a dozen people was done in the name of ending US dependence on fossil fuels. One can only presume then that their ultimate goal is to see America sit on its collective ass and do absolutely nothing, as people need to be able to travel to work and have power to run industrial equipment to facilitate commerce. Hey though, with all that spare time we would all be able to chill out, hit the bong, and think of unique ways of protesting things that cannot be changed!

Far out!

1 comment:

Broken Andy said...

Ah crap! Now I have coffee all over my keyboard.

Seriously... absolutely funny. I like the one comment on the story. "When is National Plumbers Day?"