Monday, April 11, 2011

Unsafe shooters, meet your god

I don't know for sure that this kid isn't a troll, but he breaks every safety rule ever devised in this video. Witness as Blake (who owns you, apparently) shows you the power of an 18.5 caliber Glock firing real shell bullets made by "Wuff:"


From this video I learned to use forehead goggles to protect myself from ricochets in case I can't outrun them. That's valuable info.

It's stuff like this that makes me adamant about teaching my kids gun safety, instead of them learning it on their own with the help of their brave and stupid camera man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. No kiddin', just wow!

Mark in OKC

Nancy R. said...

"Waste a whole clip of ammo"

I almost feel sorry for the kid. He seems a few rounds short of a party pack.

3rdman said...

He surly rides the short bus!