Sunday, August 15, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Funniest story I've heard in the news in a long time. Safe for work too.

A taste:
A TOPLESS sunbather is being investigated by police after being accused of sensuously rubbing sun cream on herself on a public beach.

Police were called to a beach at Anzio south of Rome by a furious mother who said the way the “attractive” sunbather was rubbing lotion on her body had “troubled her sons aged 14 and 12.”
Yes, I bet those boys are now deeply, deeply troubled. Bothered even. Best to take them home and tell them to take a cold shower. As for the woman in question, she's hired a lawyer who's a real riot:
“'Let's be clear my client is tall, brunette and has an ample breast and is therefore going to naturally be sensuous when she applies cream to her chest.
Every sentence in this article is quotable, and funny as hell, so I'll tell you now to just go and read it. I won't post any more. Go read now.

No comments: