Friday, December 12, 2008

Man, teens sure do get ahold of some big-ass guns!

The teen has been identified as 15-year-old Richard Yanis of Feist Avenue in Pottstown. Authorities claim Yanis was planning a shooting spree at Pottstown High School. Investigators say the 15-year-old had three guns - a 45mm, a 22mm, and a 357 magnum with 300 rounds of ammunition.
The 22mm is capable of piercing three semi-trucks fully loaded with plastic yard gnomes stacked end-to-end!! And you don't even want to know how deadly the 45mm is!!

I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that everyone who works for the media is a freakin' idiot. And if this is the stuff that I am knowledgeable about, how much inaccurate information slips by me on stuff that I don't know alot about? Sometimes, the devil really is in the details, as this article points out.

At this point I only use the mainstream news as fodder for my blog.
Post a Comment