Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ninja leopard attack

A group of Indian men armed with rifles try to take on an angry leopard, which promptly wrecks their shit, leaving six of the men bleeding. The beasty was finally stopped with a tranquilizer gun, but only after it was shot with a rifle.

There's a whole lot of fuck that in this picture of the leopard jumping up at a box truck, trying to kill the guy aiming a rifle at his face. From the looks of the other men, they've had enough. I take it picking on a pissed off leopard is a bad idea?

4 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

I really love animals and big cats in particular. Hell, I've even walked a six month old tiger on a leash. That part of me cheers for the leopard taking a pound of flesh before being put down. I also can't help but wonder if there wasn't a better way to capture the animal without killing it. Having said that: Bad Kitty! No attack innocent women!

Unknown said...

One marksman with a tranq gun could probably have stopped the cat before things got out of hand. I wasn't there, but I don't see how sending in half a dozen guys to make physical contact with it could have done any good.

Broken Andy said...

Wow. Interesting story and pictures.

Drew said...

my favorite part was realizing "wait a second, why was he on top of the vehicle instead of inside of it?" what kinda of tactical maneuver was he going for there? i know all about the "high ground" being the upper hand, but did he really forget those things can jump 30 or 40 feet in the air? it really made me laugh.