Thursday, October 15, 2009

SWEET! I've got to get ready for BOA SEASON!!

State wildlife managers recently allowed hunters to kill invasive snakes. Legislation has been introduced in the U.S. Congress to ban the importation of some constrictors and the Humane Society of the United States recently said it supported laws to stop the importation of and trade in large reptiles.
I've read articles about this before, warning about large constricting snakes being released into the wild by pet owners. The snakes grow and breed as they find that the environment in the US is fully capable of supporting them.

And that's really cool!

Here all this time I thought I had to go to the zoo, or South America, just to see an anaconda in real life, and here they're saying that I can go to the everglades and actually hunt them!

Sounds like I will need to do another special purpose AR build. . . .

No comments: