Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh, is that what it is?

I was a little confused. I thought that people like myself were turning to FOX News because they seem to be the only network actually covering stuff these days, instead of sucking up to The One's loins.


When news events are not being intensely followed, CNN executives acknowledge, viewers seem to be looking for partisan views more than objective coverage.
Objective. It seems that CNN, as well as other networks like NBC, MSNBC, ABC, interprets that word different than I do.

Objective:

5. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.

This is what I've always thought when I consider what objective means, but there is another meaning:

4. being the object or goal of one's efforts or actions.
The object or goal of these networks of course being to make The One seem majestical, and not hold him accountable for anything.

I'm not overly fond of FOX News either, as they can get their stupid on just like the rest of em', but the blatant BS being put up by other news agencies is just startling. If only they could see the forest from all the trees.

Found via Drudge.





No comments: