Monday, December 20, 2010

How to not rob a jewelry store




Turns out that the store owner is a Marine and Vietnam veteran. Before you impulsively try to shoot a man with a Bryco and steal his shit, you may want to find out if the guy had previously made the choice of hunting down and killing people as a means to earn an income, and later wrote a book about it that features a front page picture of him holding a real human skull. That information would come in handy.

Also, it's best to assume that a buisiness man/woman whos wares are valuable and durable goods will probably be armed. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Geodkyt said...

"I saw his pistol pointed at me and I thought, 'Now I have to kill these tow men.'"

Classic.

The demand, "Give me what I want, and I won;t hurt you," is grammatically incorrect. The way that statement should be properly worded (and how it should be understood if someone says it to you) is, "I will kill you. If yougive me what I want, I may or may not let you live."