Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey Scott, would you mind stirring up some hate?

Scott Bauer of the Associated Press drums up this garbage:
"Online Gun Dealer Sold Items to NIU, Va. Tech Shooters"

"Eric Thompson said Friday that his Web site, http://www.thegunsource.com, sold two empty 9 mm Glock magazines and a Glock holster to Stephen Kazmierczak on Feb. 4, just 10 days before the 27-year-old opened fire in a classroom and killed five before committing suicide."

I think I just wet my britches! HE'S SELLING TERROR FOLKS!!

You can just expect a journalist to fuel a witch hunt like this these days. Ridiculous.

Who knows how many people lost their lives to the front end of a drunks Chrysler in my town, and yet I've never heard of anyone trying to crucify the liquor store cashier for selling "bottles of death!" See how silly that sounds? Why would this jackass try to stir up some hysterics, especially considering that Thompson did nothing wrong?

On the bright side, I bet his website gets a lot more hits!

No comments: