Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dazzle me, baby!!

“Out of control” is how the Ocean City Police chief describes laser pointing in the resort town."
"Those crazy kids!!!" (shaking fist).

The chief reminds me of Old Man Clemens from the movie Billy Madison - "eck, poop again!!!!" "I'll get you damn kids for this. You're all gonna die!!!"

Maybe Ocean City should pass strict ordinance banning green lazers. You know that would work. The very best part of this article almost made me laugh oatmeal through my nose, which would have been pretty cool:
SIMPLE_PIG_FARMER - When people harass and annoy me with their little laser pointers, I just return the favor with mine and it seems to solve the problem pretty quick. Of course, my laser pointer is a sighting system attached to the trigger guard of my Glock.
Good one!

No comments: