Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Predator, me and Hornady

The wife is down with the sickness, it's raining outside, and I'm taking advantage of the ebb in the mayhem of this house by passionately loading sweet sweet booooolits while watching Predator.  I was trying to explain the humor in the Predator post from the other day to my wife, but as it turns out she had never seen it.  I thought it went along nicely with bullet making today:


Here I'm just finishing off the 123 grain Hornady AMAX bullets that I had left over, stuffing them into once fired Lapua brass (for fun, try saying "LAPUA" like Arnold: "LAH-POO-AHHH!! GET TOOO THE CHOPPPAAHH!") Next up is to kick out about 200 loads with the Nosler Custom Competitions in new brass. Fun stuff. I also have 200+ rounds to load in .380 ACP, and I have the equipment now to start progressively loading lead target ammo for 9mm. Too bad I don't have time for all that at the moment.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, being productive is GOOD for the soul (and the pocketbook)! Go enjoy the range time!