Friday, May 4, 2012

Interesting

KINGMAN, AZ - The Mohave County sheriff's office says a former gun magazine editor has been arrested in the death of one of his friends
[snip]
Sheriff's deputies found 39-year-old James Patrick O'Neill dead of a rifle shot to the chest.
They arrested 53-year-old Richard Erick Venola of Golden Valley on suspicion of second-degree murder.


Venola was also on Guns & Ammo TV and did the torture test stuff at the end.  I didn't realize it had been two years already since he was a gun writer.  Bizarre.

3 comments:

Broken Andy said...

They had been drinking. 'Nuf said.

ExurbanKevin said...

Yeah, guns, booze and living in Kingman don't mix.

I was there in January, passing thru on my way to SHOT. Seeing a fat white guy proudly wearing a "White Power" jacket in WalMart made me want to leave that town as fast as I can.

agirlandhergun said...

Not good. I wonder how "gun" people don't know better than to behave like this. I don't mean not shooting their friend's, most of us know that, but drinking, etc. Odds are things wont end well.