Sunday, June 14, 2009

Massive technical difficulties

So, my home PC is no longer on the rocks (it's at least running under it's own power) but the big ass 22" screen is TU. While I was on travel, I was going to do a Movie Guns on my work laptop since I didn't have the kids around to otherwise direct my attention.

Sadly, my new work PC has the same problems as my old one, in that it can't capture images from a movie. Pasting a picture into MS Paint, or any other program doesn't work, so no Movie Guns yet. To top that off, coming home from travel took way longer than I had anticipated, so that is where I've been.

O'Hare Airport sucks.

Now, the time has come in my home renovation to do my man cave, so the home PC is unplugged and buried under stuff in a back room, but my wife's new computer is available. Also, my mother kindly gave me a laptop to use in the meantime, but both of these lack the big ass screen that I believe gives me such nice screen caps.

I have an idea though, but I don't want to give it away just yet in case I'm really just an idiot. Brilliancy or bust!

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Boogliodemus said...

You could hook your laptop up to your flatscreen, bigass, tv as a monitor. Never done it for captures but it seems like it might be worth a try.