Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Late start this morning

Blogging will be light today and tomorrow. Actually, I wouldn't count on any blogging tomorrow as I will be otherwise engaged in something else.

As a side note, my computer went tango uniform this week, but my mom managed to bring it back from the edge of its demise. I have to get a new monitor cord before I can fire it back up, and when I do I will be working on my next Movie Guns post, which will surely be a Mega Post.

I have been putting off this particular film for a long time, as I know that I will be way over my head. I realized though that I do not have any more time this week than I did the last, so I'm going to grit my teeth and get to work. This is one of my first requests by the way, and I take such requests seriously.

If I haven't responded to your request, it's because I sometimes lose track of comments from older posts, so send me another comment or shoot me an email.

No comments: