Friday, June 26, 2009

Back in the saddle

I've been out of town, so that's the reason for lack of posting. I travel a lot. Here one week, gone the next.

I'll never, ever fly American Airlines again. What a goat rope. That company is so jacked up I can't believe they're still in business. There's nothing like having your flight cancelled minutes after getting fondled by TSA, and then having to get a car and drive hours to another airport only to find out that AA sucks there too. And that's just the beginning.

I'm glad to be home, but it won't last.

I have to break the news to you that Movie Guns is on a temporary hiatus until I can get my home PC back into fighting shape. I simply do not possess the technology right now to make it happen. It's not going away; I just have to get a new monitor.

Hopefully I will have my shit straight by this weekend. Those of you who travel know how hard it is to get the gears of the family machine oiled and running again after an absence.

No comments: