Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday shooting shows

I love Sunday mornings. I get to sit here drinking coffee (if I'm not fixing the house) and watch shooting and outdoor shows.

As I write this, I'm watching a recorded episode of Tom Gresham's Guns & Gear on Versus HD. This is the first time I've watched it and I'm impressed. Good to freaking go!

Another one that I've just started watching Tactical Arms on the Sportsman's Guide. If you are military, a shooter, or just an aspiring mall ninja, then you will love this show. The first episode that I saw was on the M1911. Oh yes!

Next up this morning I have some Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild on the Outdoor Channel. This show isn't new, but it sure makes me laugh. That, and the fact that I'm lucky to get into the woods for one day each season.

My kids would rather be watching Noggin right now, but that's tough. Maybe they won't mind some recorded Shark Week!

1 comment:

David said...

Noggin's where it's at for the little ones. My boys love it. I do too because it's not loaded with crappy Dora.

If you can catch it, try Lock 'n Load with R. Lee Ermey. It's awesome.

http://www.history.com/video.do?name=LockNLoad