Tuesday, September 23, 2008

South Carolina reciprocity once again!!

The VCDL has announced that Virginia once again has reciprocity with South Carolina. Now if we could just whittle down on North Carolina we would be in great shape.

Update: SailorCurt has pointed out in comments that Virginia already has reciprocity with North Carolina. Somehow I've known that all along as I've carried there before, but maybe I'm just loosing my mind. It's quite possible. There is now one state on the east coast that doesn't play nice with us, and that would be Georgia, so I now redirect fire on them. How about it Georgia?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you mean by "whittle down on North Carolina".

We already have reciprocity with North Carolina if that's what you meant.

If that's not what you meant...then ???