Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My tinfoil hat is taylor made and lined with gold

I admit that I'm fascinated with conspiracy theories and alien spaceships and shit. It is relevant to my interests whether it turns out to be right or wrong. I'm not a birther or anything, but I'm soundly convinced that things are not always as they seem, that Sirhan Sirhan was under mind control and Han fired first. You bet.

This post though is in regard to the mysterious helicopter that was destroyed in Pakistan during the OBL raid. I've never seen anything like it. There are some people in forums and whatnot that dismiss that anything is out of the ordinary, but there are also lifelong aviators in comments everywhere that are saying that that bird doesn't look like anything they've ever seen before. Combine that with it going down so early in the operation, as well as it being burned into the ground by the SEALs so quickly, and you have yourself a good conspiracy theory.

Sounds to me like Pakistan may not be the only one who has splainin' to do.

***Update: More tinfoil hat stuff. Aviation pros are saying that the leftover tail section from the raid is no modification to a UH-60; that tail piece is something brand new. How cool is that?

I also have to chuckle at the absolute shit-show that is resulting from the raid. A section of our military know for secrecy goes in and kills several bad guys, and the whole world is making up their own version of the story. Note to self: if I ever authorize the killing of a dangerous celebrity terrorist, don't tell anyone. Just sleep better at night.

No comments: