Monday, December 14, 2009

Light bloggage

Yesterday I was forced into ceding the right-of-way to a teenager on a back road, and the outcome was hitting a large ditch and several trees at speed in my XTerra. This morning I am waiting for the action of my insurance company to see if my axle is bent, as well as find out if the two front tires facing opposite directions will cause premature tire wear.

For now, you're not going to hear much from me.

One thing I would like to point out this morning is how much cooler TV was way back in the day. My kids are watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and I have to find Yukon Cornelius as the best character of the show, with his big knife and revolver on his belt. Unheard of by today's standards. Funny thing is that none of the reindeer notice the grips in his revolver are made of stag:


No comments: