Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's the passing lane, silly

Linked by Drudge, this idea has some real merit.

People who cruise in the left lane piss me off to no end, especially when I'm driving around in Northern VA where it's rampant. For those who are staring dumbfounded at the screen because you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me explain.

The left hand lane of a highway is not the "fast lane," it is the Passing Lane. And when you are diddy-bopping down the road in this lane, jamming to your Flock of Seagulls album, with a line of angry drivers behind you wondering why you're such a dick, it's because what you are doing is illegal.

Clicky that turn signal thingy and get the hell out of the way. Or drive off a cliff. Pick one.

Now you have been advised on why drivers hate you. I just might order me one of these decals for my windshield, as soon as they make one that's profanity laced.

No comments: