Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hospital blogging

***Update: Thanks to all for your comments. Wife is home and well; during all of this three of my kids were sick with fevers. When it rains it pours. I'll be at the Modern Day Marine Convention this morning, and hopefully will have some pics of the latest and greatest military grade hardware. Stay tuned.


Sorry about the lack of posting. I've been out of town on travel only to rush home to the hospital to be with my wife. Everything is going to be fine, but I'm growing a bit tired of this place. My family has a permanent timeshare at the hospital.

5 comments:

Nancy R. said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going to be okay. Hang in there and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Broken Andy said...

I hope everything turns out fine. As Nancy said, if there is anything you need... you know, like if you need somebody to babysit your AR or test your new hand loads... :) Just kidding. Seriously, give me a hollar if there is anything I can do.

Unknown said...

Thanks much.

Thinking about it, I have fallen way behind on my reloading! :)

We're still in the hospital waiting on tests. Hope springs eternal in the human breast. . .

Michael W. said...

Pard,

Best wishes and prayers headed your way from NC. To repeat what has already been said, if you need ANYTHING, let us know.

mike's spot said...

hope all is well-