Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snotly crew

I can't tell if my kids are just sickly, or have weak immune systems, or are continually getting similar germs that cause this mess, but it has to stop. I'm starting to think the US gov't has chosen my house as some sort of test bed for cold-like viruses. The amount of snot and coughing going on has reached epic proportions, and I feel terrible for my little people because they're so miserable. That, and rocking crying kids to sleep at all hours of the night is taking away from my beauty sleep.

3 comments:

Broken Andy said...

It takes time for them to build up the necessary immunities. Hang in there.

And yes, you need your beauty sleep. :)

Drew said...

cause lord knows ain't none of us gettin prettier on our own

Unknown said...

I'm actually reverting back into something awful. Interestingly enough, I'm not all that sad about it!