Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A relaxing evening

After putting the kids to bed last night, I was gifted with something very rare: a couple hours of peace. With the 5th season of 24 playing softly in the background, I was able to load up my next batch of Nosler Custom Competitions for the 2nd phase of my OCW test.



After that I sized/deprimed the rest of my once-fired .264 LBC brass and primed them with Federal 205Ms. It's nice having prepped brass already on the bench; it saves time when you think up something to load, like 123 grain bullets a full grain over the book maximum.

When I was done reloading I thought I would slip off to bed, but I ended up comforting one of my kids who couldn't sleep due to coughing. Such is life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need to clean up that work area little mister!

Type Four Body Armor said...

With 24 playing in the background, I think that would be enough to keep you inspired.

http://type4bodyarmor.weebly.com/index.html