Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Playing the game

I was tagged by SailerCurt for this meme. I've never participated in this sort of thing, but I appreciate the offer and I'm all about it so here it goes:


First the Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....



My Love, Purpose, Direction, and Hope...













I have tagged Paul, The Pawnbroker, Peter, The Smallest Minority, and The Armed Canadian. We'll see what happens.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...you gotta get me all teary eyed first thing in the morning?

That's a great picture...and sentiment.

And you've even got matching haircuts.

Thanks for playing my friend. Much better than my weak attempt.

Unknown said...

I saw that I had been tagged late last night and I wanted to post then, but my brain was too fragged:...must...get....sleep.