Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I got an award!


Kevin at Misfires & Light Strikes has honored me with an award!

The rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

This meme has developed a theme, and that is that some folks are skipping on rule #3, which I am proud to say I am going to continue. Why should this award be limited to the number of followers? Here we are:

Mike's Spot. Here's a guy that likes to test new things and post about it. Helping your fellow man with reviews is good to go in my book.

Aaron at Sharp Tactics. Knife and gadgetry reviews are his deal, and he tells it like it is.

Haji at Haji's Place. Another tester of firearm stuff, and he posts range reports. Do you notice a trend here?

Andy at In Search of the Tempestuous Sea. A blogger I have met, Andy also is a tester of Gun Things. I dig that because I like to read about it, which influences my choices on ammo, guns, and gear. It's also entertaining!

James at Hell in a Handbasket. He posts about gunnish things, and also about history, non-firearm weapons, and lots of cool stuff. He also helps people in need with a total self defense strategy, all at the bargain price of. . . . .free. That speaks about the quality of the man.

Tag, y'all!

1 comment:

Broken Andy said...

I might be a tester of gun things, but certainly I'm not in your league. Thanks for the award.