Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chilling self defense interview from a victim

. . .and by victim, I mean the 70 year old gentleman who survived the violent attack that saved his life, and the life of his wife, and not the two masked gunman who died from eleven .40 Smith & Wesson rounds fired from said gentleman's weapon.
". . for sure; there's not a doubt in my mind that my wife and I would be dead, if I didn't do what I did. . .and I would do the same thing over again."
This interview raises the hair on the back of my neck. Of note is that Tec-9 used by one of the scumbags was allegedly stolen from the local PD.

Words of wisdom:
". . .there's nothing you can do if you don't react quickly and have something to defend yourself with. I would be dead if I didn't."
This guy could easily be your dad, grandfather, neighbor, or whatever, and him and his wife are alive today because he was adequately armed despite being locked inside of his own building.

No comments: