Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A long day

I found out this morning that I will have a son this November! So that's cool! So sorry about the light posting today.

Other than that, I've been working on the impending travel that I have coming up. Unfortunately there are no gun blogger get togethers in my neck of the woods right now, even if I had the time. There's gonna be one this Sunday up North of me, but I won't be around for it.

I do have about 150 pictures and data from a test that I'm working on. I was hoping to have it posted by this weekend, but I have a little more shooting to do. I have some other shooting stuff that I want to do as well when I have the time. Time is one of those things that I would be willing to pay a decent amount of money for right now.

I will be on point tomorrow so come back by and take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son in November! Congrats, man! Within a year I'm sure the Northeast Blogger Shoot will end up as an event people will flock to from far and wide!

Or not. Honestly, I just want to go shoot stuff regardless of who's there, though more people does generally mean more cool stuff to check out.

Mike W. said...

Congrats on the impending poop machine.

Kids are great, I just wish they'd skip the whole diaper phase.

Unknown said...

Thanks much! The diaper changing part isn't what bothers me. I am of the firm belief that a man needs at least one hour a day to himself, and that's just not possible when kids are young. I'm lucky to get 10 min of uninterupted time to myself.

The tradeoff is great though.

Sometime I would like to start competing in several different shooting events, but as much as I work I will have to wait until next year.