Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Sniper" does kinda have a ring to it

Alleged East Bay Freeway Snipers Charged With 85 Counts
I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb by saying that this is disingenuous bullshit fantasized by a lowlife journalist. I think he just wanted to use the words "freeway" and "sniper" in the same sentence.

What a douche.

So what was their deadly tally?
California Highway Patrol Sgt. Trent Cross said authorities believe that Wagner and Gomez used a pellet gun in numerous shootings on Interstate Highway 680 between Mission Boulevard and Washington Street in Fremont.
Do they vett reporters in school to find the most dishonest people that society has to offer, or do they just train them to be that way?

If I were a sniper I would be gravely insulted.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

journalists are all sensationalist sleazebags. i agree.