Monday, February 9, 2009

My Photobucket account is down

Sorry for all the blank pictures. When I said that my last Movie Guns was a Super Post, I wasn't kidding; I'm way over my monthly picture quota so they shut me down.

I'm looking in to it.

Update: Well, I've exceeded my monthly bandwidth. The only excuse for that is that the Movie Guns posts have become more popular than my Photobucket account allows, so I'm going to have to upgrade. I'll see if I can make that happen today.

I'd like to thank everyone who comes here to view my posts. I never imagined that folks would enjoy them so much, as this bandwidth problem confirms. I've got this coming up weekend off so I'll have to get started on a new post this week.

Thanks again!!

Update: My account is working again and the pics are back up! Thanks to my readers for giving 440,010 hits to that account every month!

No comments: